Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Italian Delight

This easy recipe was passed down to my mother from my grandmother, and it is the epitome of comfort food! My mother remembers this being her favorite meal when she was a little girl. I hope you enjoy this crowd pleasing dish as much as my family does!



Italian Delight

Ingredients

-1 lb ground sirloin
-1/2 lb elbow macaroni
-1 jar spaghetti sauce
-1 1/2 cups frozen corn
-Pepper, to taste
-Italian seasoning, to taste 
-Cheese of your choice; the original recipe called for Kraft singles. (optional)

Directions

Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside. Brown ground sirloin and season to taste with the pepper and Italian seasoning. Add corn, spaghetti sauce, and macaroni to skillet with meat. Stir and heat through, about 15 minutes. Top with cheese and serve.

From my family to yours, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment