Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Our First Snow

Wow! It has been a long time, hasn't it? I have been on blogging hiatus for the past couple of weeks because of all the craziness going on in my family: my great-grandfather past away, my first orchestra practices, and juggling it all with -you guessed it- my overly busy school schedule.

The craziest thing, however, has been our first heavy snow all winter long! Nine inches of snow has fallen in the past week, canceling school. Normally, this wouldn't affect my mom and me because of the whole "homeschool" thing, but having my sister home and the first snow all winter has proved to be a greater distraction than expected. 

Here's a candid photo I shot with my iPad:


Moment of silence for the ruler I lost while trying to measure the snow. It'll turn up. Eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment