Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The 5 Best Teas for Fall!

An early blast of winter weather has invaded Indiana. This has baffled  everyone, and we are still adjusting to the random 15 degree weather.





Of course, if you're me, you know what that means: an excuse to drink 1-4 cups of tea a day!! (You guys know about my insane love of tea, right? Right.)  My mom and I have a whole cabinet in our kitchen that stores nothing but tea. I dug out my five favorite fall teas to remind myself that, it is, in fact, still fall. (That way I don't go off yodeling "Jingle Bells" like a deranged Julia Child.)





I hope you all like this post, because it caused a lot of more trouble than it normally does. First off, I took the picture of these teas a week ago, back when the weather was, you know, nice.  Then between my birthday, having family here, and the craziness of life in general, I finally got around to actually writing the post today. But guess what happened? When I went to transfer the picture from the camera card to the computer, the stupid card reader decided that working was overrated. So I had to load everything outside to my front porch and squat in the snow with my iPad to get this picture. I came back inside with a frozen rump and squealing, "I better get a jillion page views or something!!"


And what better way to warm up from all this craziness then a cup of one of these teas, am I right? :)


The 5 Best Teas for Fall

#5: Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf

When I was younger, my mom used this decadent tea to get me started drinking tea.  It's almost like drinking Nutella! (Which is another one of my favorites. Nutella tea = happy happy Hannah!)

#4: Twinings African Rooibos Red

This tea is is divine. Its rich, sweet, and almost smoky flavor makes this tea fabulously unique.

#3: Twinings Chai Hazelnut

My mom and I are suckers for anything Chai. Just add some milk to this delicate tea for an amazing treat! (I'm drinking this right now as I type!)

#2: Beans and Baristas Cinnamon Orange Spice Decaf

There is a sweet little tea/coffee shop in the Eastland Mall in Evansville, Indiana that sells this sweet and spicy tea. They have all sorts of teas there, but this one is a favorite of mine for fall.

#1: (the best fall tea!) Stash Pumpkin Spice

I'm sure you all are SO surprised to see Pumpkin Spice anything on the list. (Not!) Yes, I am hopping on Pumpkin Spice bandwagon with the rest of the world. But, hey! What other tea describes fall so perfectly?

I hope you all stay warm! Let me know what your weather is like in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment