Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014

Aaah! I haven't been on here in forever! Between being sick and my overly demanding school schedule, I haven't had much spare time. (And the time that I have, I'm pretty much brain-dead from aforesaid demanding school schedule.)

Well, all of Indiana is holding their breath. A huge snowstorm is about to hit us, and everyone has been going a little COOKOO over this. People have been talking for the past two weeks, "I heard that we are getting thirty inches of snow!" "I heard that we were going to have forty..." My mother went to the grocery store this morning and came back bearing news of people rushing around in frenzies to get their milk and eggs, but other people count Krispy Kreme doughnuts and beer as their snow-in essentials. School has been let out early, and I find it hard to believe that Sister would be skipping off to school without at least a delay. We obviously aren't going to have thirty inches of snow, (we're not in Minnesota, for Pete's sake) but it sounds that whenever this hits, it's going to be fast and furious. We could be getting two inches of snow an hour!

More later. Stay warm, everybody! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment