Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

5 Best Teas for Christmas and Winter

2 days until Christmas! I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve already!

Do you know what I really can't believe? That I missed three whole days of my countdown! Christmas with my mom's side of the family along with preparation for Christmas has put my blogging into a tailspin.

As I'm sure you all know by now, my very favorite beverage is tea. I don't care what kind. If it's tea, I'll drink it. Therefore, during the fall I began posting my five favorite teas for the season. Now, here are my five favorite teas for the winter!!

  





5 Best Teas for Christmas and Winter

#1: Peppermint from Bigelow

I think this one is pretty self-explanatory.

#2: Holiday Chai from Stash Teas

My mom and I are goo-goo for anything chai! The rich, almost smokey flavor of chai goes perfectly with Christmas-y accents in the tea. A splash of eggnog totally makes this already amazing tea.

#3: White Christmas from Stash Teas

This tea is a light, refreshing, pepperminty pop perfect for when you're in the mood for a festive tea.

#4: Christmas Eve from Stash Teas

This tea is perfection. I'm not joking! A spicy, savory flavor is perfect for relaxing with family on Christmas Eve.

#5: Earl Grey

Earl Grey is pretty much the most refined and sophisticated tea there is. This robust winter tea is great for settling in on a long winter's night. (I usually buy Twining's.)


Cheers! (And merry Christmas Eve eve!)





No comments:

Post a Comment