Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Our Christmas Decorations

Nine days until Christmas! We're in the home stretch!!

It occurred to me the other day that I talked about having decorations up but never posted pictures. And if that's not a crime, I don't know what is!


Here's our beautiful tree! Every year, we string light strands through each individual branchlet to give our tree a fairy-infested look. The past couple of years, it has been me lighting the tree. As scratchy as  a job it is, I think our beautiful tree is always worth it in the end :)


Next, we have our entryway. Since the stairs are right in front of the front door, we do our best to make them look festive during the holiday season when we have our most company. In the dining room (on the right) you can see the little tree that my sister and I put up with our little ornaments that we made when we were little.


This is my favorite ornament. It holds no special memories or meaning, but I just think it always looks pretty and festive!


I have always been cracked up by this ornament! It looks like Santa is bungee jumping off the tree using his hat as a rope!!

Does your family have any fun traditions/ decorations? Let me know in the comments!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been lucky enough to see your pretty decorations in person and your photos are lovely, but does not do your gorgeous decorations justice! :)

    ReplyDelete