Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break is officially over and my Read-athon was a huge success! I checked out nine books and read seven of them. I had hoped that I would finish all of them, but since I'm working like crazy to write my own book I think my accomplishments are nothing to sneeze at.

My book is coming along fabulously, and I am very excited about it. I seriously think that this one has a good chance to be published. There's one problem though: I don't have a publisher. I've been doing a lot of research, but this is all still so new. Does anyone know anything at all about the publishing world? If so, please tell me!!

Another thing coming up that is super exciting is that I am working on making a new page on here for all the recipes I post! It's still being worked on so the new page will be up and running soon.

I hope you all are enjoying my blog, because I love coming on here and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment