Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

WOOOHOOOO!

Yesterday I finished writing my book! It's ten chapters long with an epilogue. I'm really excited about it. There is still work to be done on it, like editing and things like that. Writing the book was just the first step. I didn't start working on my original recipe or my Easter dress, but it was worth it because I finished my book!

Today after school I will start with the editing. I find that editing things is sometimes harder than actually writing them, because I tend to overlook small errors and grammactical issues. Also, I still haven't come up with a name for the book. I have a couple in mind, but I can't decide.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I just can't help thinking about what would happen if my book gets published. My dream is that I will get a bunch of money from the book so I can open my teashop. Then I can write more books for people to read while they drink tea in my teashop! This is just all so exciting!

I think that this calls for a celebratory mug of tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment